- GB Name : ExplaindioPlayer + OTOs
- Version :Last
- OS :Anything
- Type : Video Marketing Tools
Auto-Plays Muted YouTube Videos With Enable Sound Button
Safari, and soon more browsers no longer auto-play embed YouTube videos with audio.
Videos just sit there stopped, waiting for the viewer to click.
This creates a big problem for sellers because without auto-play, engagement and sales could fall significantly.
ExplaindioPlayer allows you to auto-play videos from YouTube and it adds an “enable sound” icon for the user to enable sound.
PLUS after click on “enable sound” it starts playing video with sound from the start so the viewer will not lose the beginning of the video.
Download Links is locked
- Exact Size & Height of Your Video
- Automatically Detect Mobile or Desktop
- Start and Stop Videos At Certain Times
- Optional Control On or Off Setting
- Autoplay Feature with 1 Click
- Display Custom HTML At a Certain Time
- Optional Closed Captioning
- Automatically loop videos
- Social Sharing Options
- Watermark for Piracy Protection
- Copy & Paste 1 Code On Any Site!(site must accept html)
- Add Facebook Pixel for Retargeting
- Use MP4, YouTube, S3, Facebook, or Vimeo
- Custom Settings for Mobile
- Add a Call To Action
- Mobile Device GIF Option
- Full Screen Option, on or off
- Cloud Hosting (No Install Required)
- Legendary Uptime
- Step by Step Tutorials
Hopefully useful and helpful, visit toolscracked.com to download other applications.